BET Networks is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. BETN markets its Internship program year-round to many college, universities and external partner organizations, representing diverse communities nationwide.
At BETN, we pride ourselves in providing interns with real-life experiences. Through a rigorous program, we challenge interns to reach their full potential.
Internships are completed in a variety of settings in our CA, DC, IL, GA and NY locations. For an opportunity to join BETN - Apply Here.
- BETN Internships are open to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate.
- We offer internships for the spring, summer, and fall semesters.
- Internships are 10-weeks minimum, with a recommended maximum of 35 hours per week.
- While college credit is not required, BETN will, as necessary, provide your school with credit documentation.
- Due to the overwhelming response, submitting an internship application does not guarantee placement.
- To apply, a resume and cover letter will be required - Apply Here.