BET Networks is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. BETN markets its Internship program year-round to many college, universities and external partner organizations, representing diverse communities nationwide.
At BETN, we pride ourselves in providing interns with real-life experiences. Through a rigorous program, we challenge interns to reach their full potential.
Internships are completed in a variety of settings in our CA, DC, IL, GA and NY locations. For an opportunity to join BETN - Apply Here.
PROGRAM GUIDELINES: You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the BETN’s Internship Program:
- BETN's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
- To apply, a resume and cover letter will be required - Apply Here.